Vote for cowgirl

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow!! Thanks for the support!!  You're a kind group of friends!
biggrin.gif

I am trying Cowgirl. I just don't see you on the list they provide me.
help.gif
Thanks Flash!  I know there are about three or so links out for voting but I'm only listed on one. Can't believe how many votes have been posted... and in such a short time. You all are amazing!!

I appreciate the kindness I've received from all of you here, also via my blog, emails and pms.

Marty and SG... extra (((HUGS))) to you two. I owe ya a beer or whatever your favorite beverage is.
biggrin.gif
beercheer.gif

( The girl has coke on a tire rim and makes some Gourmet foods to boot.)  Now I'm begining to understand why no frontal shots of Jeannie and where she comes up with all the awesome recipes!!  you got my vote gal.

Just got a vote in for Jeannie!!!
yahoo.gif
 Took me 2 days of wranglin' around with 2 computers ta git 'er done. Originally could only get her 2nd place ranking list up with no button to vote. Then could post up the voting list with the voting buttons, but no listing for cowgirl. Finally got it to show up right after "cowboys and chuckwagons" and got to vote. Whew, what a workout, but worth every bit of effort!! I wasn't going to give up until the very end. I would have felt terrible if I couldn't have gotten to vote for "the best dadgum food blogger in the whole cotton pickin' world". GO JEANNIE!! We love ya 'round these here parts an' were all a pullin' for ya, sweetie!!

ShortEnd

I didn't want to be the first to say it.But the 1st time i voted i had to go back and forth 3 times .The 2nd time i had to go back and forth 5 times.You can never win a horse race on a Shetland pony.
 If everyone on the BBQ web sites would just get out and put forth the effort that it takes to overcome the obsticles that appear to be on the voting,  Jeanie would just blow everybody else away. We all know who the best food blogger is, hands down.

Thanks again for your kind gestures friends. Like Marty... I've never heard of the poll or the site before. I think this was something he stumbled upon, then threw my blog name in the ring.

I appreciate your kind comments and your friendships.  You amaze me!!

Marty, Crusty and SG.... thanks...
cool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky