Vertical offset smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Mandel gagnon

Original poster
Jul 13, 2023
Hi I'm new here looking to do my very first smokere build. I'm thinking on a vertical offset, but am toying with the idea of a poppane cylinder style with a fire box. I have a Dina glow vertical smoker love it but feel that it falls short in quality, and durability. Look for different ideas and plans or somewhere I can obtain them for free to cheap thanks inadvance

Look at tx smoker tx smoker build on his vertical smoker. He has got that thing dialed in to a T.

Jim

Hi I'm new here looking to do my very first smokere build. I'm thinking on a vertical offset, but am toying with the idea of a poppane cylinder style with a fire box. I have a Dina glow vertical smoker love it but feel that it falls short in quality, and durability. Look for different ideas and plans or somewhere I can obtain them for free to cheap thanks inadvance
Welcome from Green Bay. You have come to the right place for DIY smoker builds. Lots of great advice and great folks here. Here is a propane tank smoker I designed but was never able to complete.

JC :emoji_cat:

Attachments

• SMOKER 250_CALCULATIONS.pdf
    57.9 KB · Views: 65
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky