Venison Fatty

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great Rich!! Nice combo. I guess Im gonna have to get me a grinder soon. I have plenty of deer meat but no grinder.
PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif

Nice lookin stuff Richie, question bout the fatty? Can you give step by step instructions? Do you wrap it like a ho-ho? HELP !!!!
confused.gif

Well..it's really very simple. You roll out the ground meat. I like it rolled a bit thinner than most, for a spiral and thinner stuffing layers effect. Maybe a half inch. For a solid inner stuffing roll out thicker, giving one complete plus a bit roll to seal.

Lay your stuffing along the meat and roll it up! Try to seal the ends and edges as well as you can. It takes some practice, but the mistakes are as good as the sucesses! Yum!

I make my breakfast sausage out of venison and pork. Going to try a fatty over the weekend with it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky