Sponsored Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
As alot of you know lisa b lisa b has been one of our site sponsors for a long time.

If you do not know who this is our what she offers let me introduce you.

Screenshot_1.png

Lisa is the owner of Vacuum Sealers Unlimited.

As you can imagine she has all things Vacuum Sealers on her site. And if you haven't visited it in a while check it out as she recently had a face lift done on the site.

Lisa is always here to help how she can and answer your questions.

I know she will be along soon with the current discount code for SMF members.

Thanks for being a great sponsor Lisa.

Thank you, Brian!

As alot of you know lisa b lisa b has been one of our site sponsors for a long time.

If you do not know who this is our what she offers let me introduce you.

View attachment 394692

Lisa is the owner of Vacuum Sealers Unlimited.

As you can imagine she has all things Vacuum Sealers on her site. And if you haven't visited it in a while check it out as she recently had a face lift done on the site.

Lisa is always here to help how she can and answer your questions.

I know she will be along soon with the current discount code for SMF members.

Thanks for being a great sponsor Lisa.

Have been on the site a few times recently ... nice look/organization.

Have never used one and wasn’t sure I would use enough to justify a VacMaster 350 so bought an inexpensive one ... of course will be getting supplies here, and if I outgrow the other, or it fails to function well, will certainly be back for a VM.

As much as I’ve learned ‘buy cheap, buy twice’ with tools long ago, guess I may still have a lesson or two that need repetition ...

Hello everybody,

Our new website is fully operational! I'm really excited to be able to use it to save you more money! Here's an example:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for May:

15% OFF ALL ULTRA Bags & Rolls
for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers
(any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM519 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. Click here for more information:

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. Click here for more information::

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

VACMASTER COUNTERTOP VACUUM SEALERS

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

MYLAR BAGS/EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS SUPPLIES

Check out our full line of chamber vacuum machines and supplies!

Take care, and thanks for your business!

Lisa

Hello everybody,

Our new website is fully operational! I'm really excited to be able to use it to save you more money! Here's an example:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for May:

Just enter SM519 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. Click here for more information:

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. Click here for more information::

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

Lisa
It's been awhile since I last ordered, 1.2.14. Inv. 12843, I ordered 2 item # 944127-2, 4-premium 11.5"x20' vacuum sealing rolls. Apparently they have been replaced with the ultra rolls. Is this correct? The premium rolls had a mesh plastic that was tacked in the center to draw liquids to the center before drawing towards the sealing strip. Are these discontinued and how do they compare to the ultra? I'm getting an order together. Thanks.

Reactions: Will Squared
It's been awhile since I last ordered, 1.2.14. Inv. 12843, I ordered 2 item # 944127-2, 4-premium 11.5"x20' vacuum sealing rolls. Apparently they have been replaced with the ultra rolls. Is this correct? The premium rolls had a mesh plastic that was tacked in the center to draw liquids to the center before drawing towards the sealing strip. Are these discontinued and how do they compare to the ultra? I'm getting an order together. Thanks.

Hi Kurt,

The stip bags were discontinued by the manufacturer several years ago. At that time, I started manufacturing my own bags, and because of that, I was able to lower the prices on the products. The ULTRA bags and rolls are made of a thicker material than the strip bags, and they have a deep mesh on one side, and they're clear on the other. They work great.

If you have any other questions, please ask. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Lisa

Hi Kurt,

The stip bags were discontinued by the manufacturer several years ago. At that time, I started manufacturing my own bags, and because of that, I was able to lower the prices on the products. The ULTRA bags and rolls are made of a thicker material than the strip bags, and they have a deep mesh on one side, and they're clear on the other. They work great.

If you have any other questions, please ask. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Lisa
Ok got it. Thank you for the info.

Will be receiving my VacMaster Pro 380 later today. Purchased some rolls from you yesterday. Looking forward to trying it out. FoodSaver just didn't cut it.

Reactions: lisa b
Hello everybody,

Summer is upon us, so BBQ season is in full swing. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! The VP112s chamber vacuum sealer is back. The incoming container is almost completely sold out, so if you want one, please do not wait!

Here is your discount code for June:

Just enter SM619 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Lisa, Congratulations on your sons wedding! Drive careful returning home!!
It was my pleasure speaking with you this evening.

I ordered a VacMaster Pro 380 from Lisa and her website Vacuum Sealers Unlimited. What a nice lady.

Thank you,
Denny Orfield
Des Moines, IA.

Reactions: lisa b
Hello everybody,

Fall is right around the corner. I am really looking forward to cooler weather!

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! The VP112s chamber vacuum sealer is back. The incoming container is almost completely sold out, so if you want one, please do not wait!

Here is your discount code for September:

Just enter SM1019 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

Fall is right around the corner. I am really looking forward to cooler weather!

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for September:

Just enter SM1019 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

lisa b lisa b
Any new deals or promotions onthe horizon? I'm getting close to needing to order - checking if theres a benefit to having patience?
Or is it just the standard code+month+year:
SM120

Reactions: Will Squared
Thank you Lisa.
Not thinking of bones.
I was thinking in terms of longevity.
Maybe it would be an unnecessary redundancy.

We are going through our freezer now and throwing out old packages.
I am thawing a Tri Tip from 2016 and we will see if it is viable.
Trying to get a handle on the limits things might get pushed to.
Thank you for your input.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky