1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

VACMASTER PRO 350 - OPEN BOX - SAVE $50 - FULL WARRANTY

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by lisa b, Nov 17, 2018.

1. lisa b

lisa b Smoking Fanatic Sponsor

Hello everyone,

I have ONE open box Pro 350 vacuum sealer. It was used just a couple of times and covered by the full warranty. I am discounting it $50.

This sealer has a 12" seal bar, a stainless steel body, a double piston pump, and a cooling fan. It is a true workhorse. You will probably get tired of vacuum sealing before it does!

Here is a link to the product:

https://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.com/searchquick-submit.sc?keywords=876350

I am offering it to the forum members first before putting it on my website. If anyone is interested, please give me a call at 661-332-5631.

Thanks!
    Lisa B.
    Vacuum Sealers Unlimited VacMaster Pro 350 (5).jpg

Attached Files:

2. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

If your even thinking about a GOOD vacuum sealer jump on this deal. I have this model and you will not overheat it and have it shut off like the cheap ones do. We have sealed many many bags at a time and never a problem

lisa b likes this.
  3. lisa b

Still available! Give yourself a powerful, reliable vacuum sealer for Christmas.

4. lisa b

Going, going, gone! It was sold. Thanks, Doug!

ironhorse07 likes this.
  5. jcam222

jcam222 Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

dang lol wish I had seen this faster

6. lisa b

Things move fast in the smoking world. ;)

7. jcam222

jcam222 Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

I definitely snoozed on that one. Great deal!!

8. Received today, gotta vac seal something now, Thank Lisa.

9. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Congrats that's a great sealer