VACMASTER PRO 350 - OPEN BOX - SAVE $50 - FULL WARRANTY

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lisa b

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Tehachapi, California
Hello everyone,

I have ONE open box Pro 350 vacuum sealer. It was used just a couple of times and covered by the full warranty. I am discounting it $50.

This sealer has a 12" seal bar, a stainless steel body, a double piston pump, and a cooling fan. It is a true workhorse. You will probably get tired of vacuum sealing before it does!

Here is a link to the product:

https://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.com/searchquick-submit.sc?keywords=876350

I am offering it to the forum members first before putting it on my website. If anyone is interested, please give me a call at 661-332-5631.

Thanks!
Lisa B.
Vacuum Sealers Unlimited
VacMaster Pro 350 (5).jpg

Attachments

• VacMaster Pro 350 (5).jpg
    VacMaster Pro 350 (5).jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 12
If your even thinking about a GOOD vacuum sealer jump on this deal. I have this model and you will not overheat it and have it shut off like the cheap ones do. We have sealed many many bags at a time and never a problem

Reactions: lisa b
Congrats that's a great sealer

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky