Vac Sealer table.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rbnice1

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 22, 2017
May be the wrong forums but figured WTF.... I am Looking for a cheap bar height square/rectangle table for my vacuum sealer. I am tired of hunching over my deep freeze sealing up food. I am looking for something bar height, 42 - 50" height, 24" square, rectangle nothing bigger then 30 wide. Would prefer a folding table. Anyone have any leads? I see some cheap 36" round tables, but would rather square and 24".

You might be able to find one through a restaurant supply or an online restaurant supply. Most standard tables are 36” high or less.

I found a 24x30 with wheels on Amazon that I use as a table on the porch. It would work great for my vacuum sealer. It was a little over $100 and has a shelf underneath.

I ended up getting ordering this one, I figure I can always trim 1 side down and square it off so its closer to the wall.

I bought an island top on FB market place for $20 and put legs and a sink on it. Its our butchering table so you don;t have to lean over. It is the same height as our kitchen island for when I want more people in the kitchen. Like a bushel of crabs.
table-13-medium.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky