Ussc pellet smokers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lostinfl

Original poster
Nov 9, 2006
Western NC
I am at the beginning of my journey to purchase a pellet grill. I have an upright gasser that I have spent 20 beers......oops I meant years babysitting and I may someday be buried in it I have looked at all the favorites RecTec, GMG, CC and so on but have not pulled the trigger on anything yet. I have not found any threads in regards to USSC brand. Anyone familiar with them? I was really hoping to purchase a unit made in USA but they are out of my range. QVC of all things almost had me at a weak point today with a Traeger Timberline with shelf, cover and pellets for $549. I am intrigued by the Pit Boss platinum but that’s one big mother. Stay safe all

I would go Rec Tec all the way!. rock solid, great warranty and service. Performance is KILLER. I spent months agonizing over my decision - spreadsheets, reading everything I could find on the web....No regrets at all with Rec Tec!! I bought the RT-700, upgraded from a 14" WSM. I have used all the space many times.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky