Using Weber Connect in Masterbuilt smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BorderBoy

Original poster
Oct 4, 2021
Canada
I received a Weber connect with 2 probes to go with my Masterbuilt smoker. I have a question about it. At the moment, I am putting the probe wires in between the door and the front of the smoker. I don't see how else to place the wires. Can this damage the door seal in any way? Is there a proper way to do it? I have found nothing either on the Weber Connect web page or the Masterbuilt page. I did run across an article where a person suggested drilling a hole through the side of the smoker to run the wires but I am not wanting to do that. Does anyone use the Weber Connect with a Masterbuilt?

Hey BB is this the MES smoker ?
If so, I just dropped them down through the top vent. But I'm sure others will be along to give more ideas.

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Hey BB is this the MES smoker ?
If so, I just dropped them down through the top vent. But I'm sure others will be along to give more ideas.
912, it's this one: Masterbuilt MB20070421.
I am assuming MES means Masterbuilt Electrical Smoker?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 3.29.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 3.29.58 PM.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 10
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky