• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Using Goya Mojo Criollo question...

bgaviator

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 9, 2010
I’ve ran into quite a few posts where people recommend this Goya Criollo marinade for chicken and other meats. I have a favorite chicken marinade I usually use but I picked up a bottle of this stuff for something different. Never having used this stuff before, is it better to straight up grill the chicken after the marinade, or does smoking the chicken do well too? What’s the recommended marinade time you like to use? Thanks.

Cabo

Smoke Blower
Joined Apr 10, 2019
I use it all of the time. Either grilled or smoked is fine. I usually marinate a few hours (depending on thickness of the chicken or pork)

chilerelleno

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
Cut chicken 2-4 hours, whole or spatched 4-6 hour marinade and mop generously during cooking.
I prefer La Lechonera brand, find it at a Mexican market or on Amazon.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.