Used shabby COS Identification?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

akcamo

Original poster
Jun 1, 2017
Hilo, HI
Recent move an my itch to get smoking was gettin hard to ignore! Can't afford my brickbuild so went for only cheap used one on da big island $70. Needs cleaning up and a visit back to the mods thread.

Anyone know what make it is?

Mahalo [emoji]127802[/emoji][emoji]127965[/emoji][emoji]127755[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127752[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

35lsr9l.jpg

23vlwqx.jpg

So probably an older model before they changed the legs and started putting wooden handles and front shelf?

dy7ywm.jpg

Correction: an older model that had different legs and wooden handles and wooden boards for shelf? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I think I've narrowed it down and believe it to be a Brinkmann Smoke'N Pit. Going to see what I can do about disassembling it and make it a list for the hardware store.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky