Upgrade Issues

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Move a noreply email address in junk/spam to your inbox since they are all the ssme from SMF and that should redirect that address to your inbox or save that address in your contacts to receive that address to inbox.

You have fixed this situation in other areas....
Now I have found the RED over BROWN to be very hard to read in "BOOKMARK" area... I can't read the titles....
When you get an opportunity to "massage" the colors, have at it.. Thanks.... Dave

2019-12-22.png

What I would like to see is... Before the previous upgrade it would show throughout the thread who the original poster (OP) is/was with some kind of notification in the OP's avatar... The last two upgrades haven't showed that... So when your two,three, or more pages deep into a thread you have to go back to the 1st page to see who the OP is/was ... It's really confusing especially when a thread starts to go off in a different direction (hijacked) from the OP's intent ...

Reactions: daveomak
New issue - has worked fine in the past but now I cannot insert the thumbs up emoji as it hits a script error.

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1366]: Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x91\x8D' for column `smokingm_db`.`xf_post`.`message` at row 1 in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
  4. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 218
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1452
  6. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1184
  7. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Service/Thread/Replier.php at line 167
  8. XF\Service\Thread\Replier->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
  9. XF\Service\Thread\Replier->save() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 461
  10. XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
  15. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
  16. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

:emoji_thumbsup:You must have worn you clicker out AZ

Chris

Every time I try to put more than one emoji on one page, I get that same Error Thing!!!

Bear

New issue - has worked fine in the past but now I cannot insert the thumbs up emoji as it hits a script error.

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1366]: Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x91\x8D' for column `smokingm_db`.`xf_post`.`message` at row 1 in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
  4. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 218
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1452
  6. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1184
  7. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Service/Thread/Replier.php at line 167
  8. XF\Service\Thread\Replier->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
  9. XF\Service\Thread\Replier->save() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 461
  10. XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
  15. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
  16. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky