Updated the Time and Temperature Chart

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Nov 18, 2006
Connecticut
Hello Fellow Smokers -

The time and Temperature Charts

http://www.wyntk.us/food/smoking-tim...eratures.shtml

PDT_Armataz_01_24.gif

Deb,

Thanks a much for the chart. Printed it and put it in my "Smokin Notebook". Will help out tremendously! Thanks again for the work.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Debi, thanks for updating this cooking chart and sharing this with us. I've made this a *Sticky* so that it doesn't get buried.

Thank you very handy to have. I have to find away to print this off, laminate it and attach it to the smoker. Just afraid the smoker will melt it and the weather will mistreat it if I don't laminate it

Hi All -

Just letting you know I had a typo on the time-temperature chart that brother Carl let me know about and I fixed it. The time was WAY off on the pork loins! I've added a date so we know which is the lastest version.

I don't have any info on things like steaks, big fishes or shell fish. Can you smoke things like say a lobster or crabs? I'm alergic to shellfish so I can't even touch the critters, but I know people that eat them really love them.

Also does it take longer or the same amount of time to do venison or bear and other such wild life? I will add them to the chart if you give me the info.

PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

Time and Temperature smoking chart is now up to three pages got some new info from a friend who just published his 3rd smoking book!

last updated 04/11/2007

... as kind of a visual and taste guide? That might just work!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Hi Debbie
Smoked pork loin yesterday and noticed the 12-15 hours on your chart......Wow I said, that's got to be erroneous as it always takes a flat 5 hours to reach 160* internal and 5- 1/2 hours for 165* for me....was going to ask about it but see you have already corrected.....

Thanks for the Charts
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Marvin -

I think when I moved some of the stuff around last time I missed a column. If you see anything else let me know!
icon_eek.gif

Final Updates (I think) we're up to 6 pages or Meats, fruits, veggies, Fish, shellfish and other stuff. I can't even think of anything else.

Except maybe the Peach Cobbler I just copied, but naw we don't need that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky