Update on Pepper the rescue cat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Sooo,

Been 2 and a half months. Pepper made fast friends with Leo my elder cat. She has no bad habits but she plays about 85% of the time she's awake lol. My poor Leo gets ambushed alot. Spring toys are her favorite. She's just recently started lookin out the windows. Vet visits went well she's healthy and all her shots are up to date now.
20230319_193124.jpg
20230318_182812.jpg
20230312_113817.jpg
20230312_113606.jpg
20230306_083319.jpg

Yup, thanks for the replies. It makes me happy to rescue such a cool little cat. Pretty much rained nonstop since I rescued her too. Spoiled is the word lol. She rarely is not moving and loves rolling around like a little alligator. Her favorite activity is crawling under my covers and then attacking them while on her back. She bites and rabbit kicks the snot outta them. I always make sure not to get to close to her when she does this as i might end up shredded lol

Being a cat person, I can't help but love the pics. But more importantly the fact that it is a rescued kitty.

Word.. I didn't always live such a great life. It makes me feel good to save such an awesome animal. Kinda like paying backwards I guess. I still feed her crew back at the site I got her from. Her sibling disappeared about 2 weeks after I started feeding her. There's three mousers i feed there two large males and a female. I got pics of one I call Sylvester lol he runs the place. I' am putting food in a bowl in my car and he's sitting on my hood and side mirror lookin into my car goin hurry up dude I' am hungry lol. The other two are a white and black cow cat and a tabby polydactyl cat. The cow cat has latched onto sylvester like a soulmate lol wierd cause their both males. he follows him around rolling on the ground and rubbing on him lol. Slyvester tolerates it but u can tell he's like uhh lol go away dude

Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky