Up really, really early today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

martin1950

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 18, 2019
Hartford. S/W Michigan
My PB820D has been busy. Being empty nesters, I don't run my smokers to much. A lot of left-overs in the freezer to be recycled. But this week I out did myself with 3 smoke runs. 1st was a chuck roast, next day baby back ribs and today did a butt roast for pulled pork. Our #2 son w/ wife and kids are making an early Christmas visit and my Misses is going to make pork enchiladas. Yeah
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail (22).jpg

Sounds familiar. It's just the two of us and the kids don't come around much. I have brisket and PP in the freezer to last until February at least, but if you get a weather break you take advantage of it :-)
Pork enchiladas sounds really good!

Very nice , 3 solid hits right there. Hard to say no to any of those meals

Same here , just the 2 of us. I keep wanting to smoke more, running out of space for the leftovers
A man can only eat so much, but I keep pounding it down

David

• Haha
Reactions: martin1950
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky