tune to share.... To be a Man - Dax

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Missed this song when it was first posted back in '18. Great song, has a lot of truth in it.
Reckon I've been pretty lucky compared to a lot of men.
I was raised in a Saskatchewan Redneck family--Mom, Dad, and all our relatives were farm people, so I understood at an early age that a man's job was to provide for and protect his family--whatever the cost to himself.
My lady, Miss Linda, comes from a good Scots and Acadian Redneck family. She fully understands and does everything in her power to ease my load. God bless her.
As for all the crap now-a-days about how evil men are, I could care less. That's all it is--crap. I take my job seriously and I'm damn proud to be a MAN!!
Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky