tryn' 2 finger it out

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dlenon

Original poster
May 11, 2008
North Idaho
Just got a smoker on monday and haven't stopped since. going to do cheese today and looking for all the help i can get any info will help.

Cheers

Welcome dlenon! Glad to have ya here.
smile.gif

Hey dlenon. Welcome to smf. You found the right place to get any question answered you have.

ya interested in the cheese?? Cold smoke with the CG, lets do it!!!

BTW, welcome aboard, wonderful smoker ya got there my friend!!!

smoking now, i'll let you know how it turned out. monteray jack and a wild horseradish aged cheddar w/ alder chips

I probably picked the worst day to try the chez for the first time. wind was blowing aboot 25 mph so temp was extremely difficult to maintain. temp did reach 115 so i did have some melt but thank god that looks aren't everything. Taste was wonderful and can't wait for a new day to give it another swirl. Thanks again for the tips.

smoke em if you got em.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky