trying a lamb today!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
CHEECH.....i bought some heavy duty brillo type scrub pads i found at Home Depot....kinda like stainless steel strands about 1/16" wide, curly, and wound up up brillo pads....they are tough as nails, last a long time, and make cleaning the grates/grills/shelves effortless to keep them looking A1. i think they were 1$ each and worth it for the grills/smokers.

UP IN SMOKE...,my buddy brought over some ribs he did on the BBQ and home-made potatoe salad, my wife made home-made cole slaw and her baked beans which are fantastic. after the feast, kicked back with Stoli and Capt' Morgan. i will send u an invite to the next one!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky