Trinidad Scorpion, Tomato's & Mad Hatter In Buckets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KBFlyer

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 7, 2018
Ontario Canada
I stopped growing a garden years ago as I live alone and have no need for a large or even small garden but I do like to watch things grow.
I have two tomato plants going ( better boy & super fantastic ). Also have Mad Hatter peppers going and just for fun I have one Trinidad pepper plant going. They are all doing well as our growing season is very short up here in Northern Ontario but I am very impressed at how well they are doing.

3A8NsvX.jpg

L9wB884.jpg

XiO0BAz.jpg

qj2T9yV.jpg

WxCOA3M.jpg

Lots of fruits. I'm not familiar with the Mad Hatter pepper.

Your "non-garden" looks great! Very jealous. Here in the land of fun and sun we have a lot of pests that frequently stop us from getting plants like that. But we keep TRYING.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky