Trailer mounted oil tank w/integrated fire box/warming oven

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Tommc56

Original poster
Oct 11, 2018
Greetings , new member here looking for some input on a project i have been contemplating for a while . my plan is to mount my tank in the upright position across the back of the trailer for easy access , with a gas grill , stainless table and fridge forward of that to round out the capabilities . Since the tank has more capacity than I need , I would like to integrate the firebox into the lower 1/4 , possibly more , of the tank with a cook surface above and warming oven up top , essentially walling off 1/4 of the tank and preserving the rounded top and bottom with a cut out in the middle for a work surface . All of my searches have come up empty so I was hoping that someone here can offer some advice before I start cutting holes .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky