TPC Sawgrass 2018

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jaxgatorz

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville,Fl
Since it's down the street, I went to see today's practice round... Beautiful day and awesome course...
tpc1.jpg

The famous 17 island green

tpc17.jpg

A Phil sighting

tpcphil.jpg

Jordan Spieth as well...

tpcspieth.jpg

And Tiger...

tpctiger.jpg

Last edited:
My only experience with that course was playing it in a video game lol. It was my favorite course to play.

Really nice pics jax. I'm flying in Friday for the Saturday and Sunday rounds. Will be in the champion suites pavilion between 16 and 17 as a annual guest of a vendor who's one of the tournament sponsors. Played the course twice and I really sucked, especially on 17.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaxgatorz
Just saw this post from last week. That's awesome I'd love to see that in person. Closest thing we get to that around here is the Knoxville Open. John Daly showed up one year which was pretty entertaining. Reminded me of that scene in Happy Gilmore where Shooter pulls up in the limo..."Wow must be Burt Reynolds or something"

Reactions: jaxgatorz
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky