TP20 vs Inkbird IRF-4S

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm happy to say the unit I ordered from Amazon.ca arrived. The version marked on the box is TP-20S and the manual is dated 20190508 EN/FR.
It does have the BBQ function to monitor the high and low settings.
I'm looking forward to running my first cook with it!

Yeah , I can see that they add software to make it read high / low . Have to toggle between meat probe and chamber temp .
My opinion , if you're trying to track the chamber temp on a MES , you're just causing your self aggravation .
I have an analog MES 30" electric. Are you referring to the fact that an analog is ridiculously hard to set temp accurately? Or something else...?

I have an analog MES 30" electric. Are you referring to the fact that an analog is ridiculously hard to set temp accurately? Or something else...?
I don't have an analog , I have a MES 30 , but yes temp swings with a stock controller is what I was talking about .

Reactions: jjlnyc
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky