too much smoke??????????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I know Bradley wants to sell pucks, but why doesn't the controller allow you to control the number of pucks per hour?

Passed on the Bradley when I was buying a smoker and opted for the MES.  It did not smoke good either!

Todd

I HAVE  A BRADLEY  AND I USE APPLE MOSTLY, HICKORY IS OK  BUT LIKE YOU SAID IT  CAN BE STRONG,, JUST  CUT  BACK ON THE  SMOKE  IF YOU

DON'T  LIKE A HEAVY SMOKE  SET IT  FOR 2 HRS. AND STOP. ANOTHER  THING I DON'T  USE  WATER IN THE PAN. PRACTICE DIFFERENT  TIME LENGTHES  UNTIL  YOU KNOW  HOW MUCH  SMOKE YOU LIKE...PRACTICE.. SMOKING  IS  AN ART AND TIME  ...

I HAVE  A BRADLEY  AND I USE APPLE MOSTLY, HICKORY IS OK  BUT LIKE YOU SAID IT  CAN BE STRONG,, JUST  CUT  BACK ON THE  SMOKE  IF YOU

DON'T  LIKE A HEAVY SMOKE  SET IT  FOR 2 HRS. AND STOP. ANOTHER  THING I DON'T  USE  WATER IN THE PAN. PRACTICE DIFFERENT  TIME LENGTHES  UNTIL  YOU KNOW  HOW MUCH  SMOKE YOU LIKE...PRACTICE.. SMOKING  IS  AN ART AND TIME  ...

Great Answer!

Todd

I don't know anything about a Bradley, other than what's been mentioned here, but I do know there is a big difference between how heavy a smoke is & how long it is smoked.

I could give something a light smoke from one of my AMNS for 12 hours, and it tastes GREAT!

Or I could give something a heavy white smoke for 2 hours, and it could taste terrible.

Just my 2 pennies,

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky