Too many categories

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
PDT_Armataz_01_35.gif
What are you trying to say?!!
PDT_Armataz_01_35.gif

PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

All joking aside..

A large portion of the categories are there by special request. A way to customize it a little is to subscribe to the forums (categories) you like by using the "Thread Tools" link - available once you click on the category.

Once you have selected and subscribed to all of your favorites you can click on UserCP at the top left Nav Bar to see all of your favorites in one neat, tidy place.

Note: You can subscribe and still select "No email notification" if you don't want to get an email every time someone posts.

Just an idea
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Chad,

I wasn't going to mention that yet.. I was going to add 1 per day and hope nobody would notice
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

The more categories the better I think. I like having say bacon and sausage in their own sections so I don't have to search thru every pork thread to find a bacon thread or a sausage thread.

Just my .02 though.

I'm with UltraMag though, still looking forward to the gardening forum.

Well, since WaWa is a newbie, we'll hold off on the ritual "Stuffing the Smoker"
icon_twisted.gif
Do what Jeff suggests and subscribe to those topics that strike your fancy. As you gain or lose intrest in a thread, you can subscrbe/unsubscribe as needed.

Gunny is it time for your medication?? You're a little on edge today. Someone hide the key to the gun safe... hurry!
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
wink.gif

I keep my 6 shooter strapped to my hip most of the time. And it won't work to hide the keys, I know the combination.

I just received a call from my dispatchers. I get to go to work Monday!!! It's been 5 weeks. I've enjoyed the time off, as I haven't had any in over 4 years. But I'm ready to get back to the daily grind. I think I wore out my computer chair.

lol.... With all the changes going on I got a little lost navigating.... going from the smoking to the grillin and all.... If thats all the way you like it who am I to complain!

One suggestion would be though to have a misc equipment section instead of a particular meat thermometer section. How many meat thermos are there anyway?

Or a section on Charcoal. I am really pissed at the quality of Royal oak these days and don't know where exactly to vent my frustration for it..... ;)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky