Tommy's World Class Chili

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Thanks for the recipe I took first at the winter fest chili cook off in Gun Lake, MI 
first.gif

Temps are dipping down to a brisk high 60's this afternoon (I'm here in Florida), so I'm going to give this a try.  I'll check back in later with the results.

edit: didn't do.  I still want to try this, but I couldn't that day.

Last edited:
I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to be sure I'm paying credit where it's due. I've signed up for a Chili cook off at my church that's in a little over a week. I've been searching for a recipe and read through a lot! I've settled on this recipe to use (minus a couple things). I'll be warm smoking the sirloin for 2.5 hours over Hickory in my smoker before I do a reverse sear to med rare on them. I'll also be using my homemade bacon and subbing the pork sausage with my PP that I'll be making this weekend. I'm not making 3 gallons of it, so I'll reduce the portions as needed though. I'm VERY excited to be trying this.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky