Tomahawks around the Vortex

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
These were done 2 weeks ago someone deleted the pics I had taken, so I had our daughter send me these.
4 Tomahawks around the Vortex. First time ever having or cooking one.
Resized_Resized_20220717_155049.jpg
Reverse seared
Resized_Resized_20220717_161417.jpg
No plated shots sorry
Richie

Loooooook'in good Richie. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks awesome Richie!
Did you eat it like a caveman or did you use a knife & fork? :emoji_sunglasses:
Al
I love eating from the bone but wife has issue with that. I do get to when all the civilized eat the cut meat. Someone has to clean the bone

These steaks look delicious, maybe I need another go with them.

None necessary Richie. Anybody with the slightest bit of imagination can fill in the blanks. Those look outstanding sir!!

Robert
Robert Thank you I know you did these it inspired me to try it myself. Thanks for the like I appreciate it
Richie

Looks awesome Richie!
Did you eat it like a caveman or did you use a knife & fork? :emoji_sunglasses:
Al
Al no I didn't remember my poligrip. The fork was enough to bypass the knife Thanks for the like I appreciate it
Richie

I love eating from the bone but wife has issue with that. I do get to when all the civilized eat the cut meat. Someone has to clean the bone

These steaks look delicious, maybe I need another go with them.
We left a little meat for the little dog, he was afraid of it when we gave it to him LOL
Thanks for the like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky