Today's pastrami smoke, lagging behind Eric but smoking strong

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thats it I'm going to boot the kids out of the front house and then you and the family can move in rent free. Now how do I get jeanie to leave her farm/ranch/wide open place or what ever she calls that place she resides on. Great job
points.gif
with the pastrami and that sandwich is so very good but I'm like rivet it needs some souerkraut and maybe a bunch of islands.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Wow Jim, that looks awesome!!! Kraut or no kraut, it looks delicious! Hope there was at least some spicy brown mustard or something though?
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
points.gif

Wow that looks great.
points.gif
Good job.

Thanks everyone.
I did use mustard but it was a sweet/hot honey cayenne, normall I use chipotle mustard on it.
Just tossed the pastrami bites into the smoker, gotta make a sauce for them and 3-4 hours from now they should be good to go.

Looks awesome...I just got done with a home made pastrami sandwich...man this stuff is a must...I will be keeping a eye on this one.

I may have to change my plans for the point on my next 'strami smoke.......

I really like the looks and sounds of things here....great!

Eric

Thanks Alex, same to you.
Was gonna put some kind of stupid Thanksgiving turkey something into the box of wood but remembered after I taped it up.
Anyways, hope you have a good one.

Thanks...Real proud of my new peach stash.Made my week/day etc...I had only 10 or so chunks left...

P.s. that pic i posted was after opening at 11 p.m.I bet the ups people love you....LMAO....Thanks again.You have something special coming soon
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Very nice food, Jim and excellent pastrami! What's your opinion on re-rubbed burnt-ends versus just cut up and re-smoked without the extra rub?

Only did them one time without added more rub before the extra smoke, they were good but I think the extra rub adds another level of flavor as well as a nice extra crust formation on the unseasoned parts.

I would have to say the re-rubbed ends are better. But I like strong flavors also.....Great pastrami you got there. points for sure !!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky