To All Who Served Thank You

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
To those who gave it all REST IN Peace
100_0438.JPG

Very Sad Seeing This
Richie

God Bless each and every one of you that served our Country both here and overseas!!!
And for those who gave their lives protecting the American democracy we all owe you more than we can ever repay you and your families. The least we can do to repay you is by continuing to fight for the American way by rooting out the people trying to destroy this beautiful Country from inside our Government both locally and abroad.

Enough is enough, it's time to stand together and fight for our rights given to us by our founding fathers when they wrote the declaration of independence and the 27 amendments that protect us as a union.

I saw this photo yesterday, and it really hit me hard.
1622456137031.png

NEVER EVER FORGET the men and women that made the ultimate sacrifice for our great nation and the freedom that they fought for and unselfishly gave too us and our families.

"This is a photo is of a mass burial at sea, on the USS Intrepid in 1944 following a kamikaze attack. I've never seen this photo, and I figure most of you probably haven't either. I posted this, so people could see, and remember the incredible sacrifices made on our behalf."
1622456506443.png

God Bless our armed forces for the sacrifices both they and their families made for our great nation.
It's time we start repaying them by fighting the evil that is trying to destroy our laws and liberties from the inside out. It's time we stand up together to stop these people from taking advantage of our kindness, it's not a weakness. We got this if we just stick together and do the right thing.

I raise my glass and offer up a plate of brisket and all the fixings too each and every one of our troops that have served and are serving us and our great nation.

Godspeed.
Dan

Last edited:
Halfway down the trail to Hell in a shady meadow green,

are the Souls of all dead troopers camped near a good old-time canteen,
and this eternal resting place is known as Fiddlers' Green.

Marching past, straight through to Hell, the Infantry are seen,
accompanied by the Engineers, Artillery and Marine,
for none but the shades of Cavalrymen dismount at Fiddlers' Green.

Though some go curving down the trail to seek a warmer scene,
no trooper ever gets to Hell ere he's emptied his canteen
and so rides back to drink again with friends at Fiddlers' Green.

And so when man and horse go down beneath a saber keen,
or in a roaring charge fierce melee you stop a bullet clean,
and the hostiles come to get your scalp,
just empty your canteen and put your pistol to your head

and go to Fiddlers' Green.

No politics needed.
Let's just Thank those who gave their Lives for our Great Country!

Bear
Without politics there wouldn't be wars, without wars there wouldn't be war heroes.
Everything in our lives are dictated by politics, Bear like it or not it doesn't take anything away from today.

• Sad
Reactions: Fueling Around
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky