time for the ga-fla bbq....qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ralphbrown05

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 3, 2009
jacksonville, fl
i picked up a 7.5 pound pork shoulder Boston But from walmart today, with 2 slabs of beef back ribs...never done beef ribs before, never even had them...so well see how it turns out...only took a picture of the one pork shoulder...

c183e995_PICT0517.jpg

Looks good so far, and yes, you'll love the beef ribs.
biggrin.gif

a17612b1_PICT0518.jpg

i have now added 2 more to my pork pack...my neighbor that im doing the bbq with calls me and says"dude my dad said that harris teeter has pork shoulder on sale for .99 cents a pound, and he wants to know if he buys the meat will you smoke it for him"...and i guess this shows my response...now i dont like to toot my own horn but i didnt know that my pork was that good...

after 3 and a half hours...using a combo of hickory, white oak chunks, and some jack daniels smoking chips...im taking it kinda easy on the oak due to the fact that it could be strong if used to much...

5643c23d_PICT0520.jpg

I saw the butt deal at harris teeter. They had to do that the week after I smoked 6 for an event
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif
 It would appear you are having a great saturday!
That ,My friend is why i bought an extra 25 cf freezer!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky