• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

time for the ga-fla bbq....qview

ralphbrown05

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 3, 2009
i picked up a 7.5 pound pork shoulder Boston But from walmart today, with 2 slabs of beef back ribs...never done beef ribs before, never even had them...so well see how it turns out...only took a picture of the one pork shoulder...

ugaboz

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 1, 2010
sounds good got my ribs in the fridge with the brown sugar on them now go dawgs

bassman

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 15, 2007
Looks good so far, and yes, you'll love the beef ribs.

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
looks very good so far,

ralphbrown05

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 3, 2009

i have now added 2 more to my pork pack...my neighbor that im doing the bbq with calls me and says"dude my dad said that harris teeter has pork shoulder on sale for .99 cents a pound, and he wants to know if he buys the meat will you smoke it for him"...and i guess this shows my response...now i dont like to toot my own horn but i didnt know that my pork was that good...

ralphbrown05

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 3, 2009
after 3 and a half hours...using a combo of hickory, white oak chunks, and some jack daniels smoking chips...im taking it kinda easy on the oak due to the fact that it could be strong if used to much...

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Looking real good Ralph!

Hope you take pics after pulling.

Thanks,

Bear

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
BEEF RIBS !!!!!!

OMG !

I do not want to miss that!

Bear

ralphbrown05

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 3, 2009
ive never done them before so im gonna see how they do...should they be spritzed or anything?

ralphbrown05

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 3, 2009
man...i see two bad things in that picture...georgia, and a ford...bad taste..lol   good to see that you got the pics uploaded

smokinstevo27

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 17, 2010
I saw the butt deal at harris teeter. They had to do that the week after I smoked 6 for an event
 It would appear you are having a great saturday!

eman

Rest in peace. Lost but not forgotten!!
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
I saw the butt deal at harris teeter. They had to do that the week after I smoked 6 for an event
 It would appear you are having a great saturday!
That ,My friend is why i bought an extra 25 cf freezer!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.