Tilapia tacos on the Blackstone!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

FishAndBeer

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 4, 2020
Wisconsin
Hey y'all... not to many pictures but the final product. I recently got a Blackstone and I am absolutely loving it. This is only my third cook on it but decided to make some fish tacos. The slaw Is a bagged blend from the store than I added fresh cilantro, and some avocado and tossed it with some avocado oil, fresh lemon juice and a little SPG rub. Sauce is just sour cream and sriracha mixed. Fish was coated with SPG, lemon juice and chili powder for around 20 minutes before I threw it on the stone. Turned out delicious!

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    713.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    464.8 KB · Views: 38
Hey y'all... not to many pictures but the final product. I recently got a Blackstone and I am absolutely loving it. This is only my third cook on it but decided to make some fish tacos. The slaw Is a bagged blend from the store than I added fresh cilantro, and some avocado and tossed it with some avocado oil, fresh lemon juice and a little SPG rub. Sauce is just sour cream and sriracha mixed. Fish was coated with SPG, lemon juice and chili powder for around 20 minutes before I threw it on the stone. Turned out delicious!
They look good. Just got done finally unboxing mine and seasoning it that I got for a great deal at WalMart back in early February. Thinking I'm going to go with a breakfast buffet this weekend to get some bacon on it and get it well seasoned. However tacos won't be far behind. Nice Job.

Attachments

• grill 1.jpg
    grill 1.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 30
  • grill 2.jpg
    grill 2.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 26
  • grill 3.jpg
    grill 3.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: FishAndBeer
They look good. Just got done finally unboxing mine and seasoning it that I got for a great deal at WalMart back in early February. Thinking I'm going to go with a breakfast buffet this weekend to get some bacon on it and get it well seasoned. However tacos won't be far behind. Nice Job.
Dang $96 is a steal!!! Even retail I think you get what you pay for!! That's awesome you'll love it. Make sure to post some pics

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky