Throwdown Judges

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TNJAKE

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 26, 2019
Ridgetop TN🇺🇸
Howdy forum we are looking for 2 judges for the throwdown committee vote for the upcoming throwdown. Responsibility will just be to cast a vote along side of the committee. If you are interested leave a comment and I will pick one and gmc2003 gmc2003 will pick one.

I'm not looking for throwdown ideas, questions or anything other than finding 2 people to help judge the upcoming throwdown. Thanks in advance!

In order to judge you CANNOT submit a throwdown entry!

Reactions: gmc2003
Also don't post that here that you would judge but you plan to enter, or PM Jake or Chris telling them, lol.

So who do I have to wrestle? :)
I've been told I'm judgemental. I'm well qualified. I volunteer.

Howdy forum we are looking for 2 judges for the throwdown committee vote for the upcoming throwdown. Responsibility will just be to cast a vote along side of the committee. If you are interested leave a comment and I will pick one and gmc2003 gmc2003 will pick one.

I'm not looking for throwdown ideas, questions or anything other than finding 2 people to help judge the upcoming throwdown. Thanks in advance!

In order to judge you CANNOT submit a throwdown entry!

pc farmer pc farmer

Everyone relax lol. I believe Doug's comment got some confused. He was saying not to say "I'd love to judge but I plan on entering so I'm out"

It is perfectly fine to post on this thread that you'd like to be a judge so long as you aren't entering.

Central PA Cowboy Central PA Cowboy I think Adam thought Doug said not to post on thread but instead pm.

Just a big honest confusion with everyone

Everyone relax lol. I believe Doug's comment got some confused. He was saying not to say "I'd love to judge but I plan on entering so I'm out"

It is perfectly fine to post on this thread that you'd like to be a judge so long as you aren't entering.

Central PA Cowboy Central PA Cowboy I think Adam thought Doug said not to post on thread but instead pm.

Just a big honest confusion with everyone
Sorry if I caused confusion, folks. All I was saying is to not let it out of the bag that you plan to enter in this thread, or privately. We have to keep the judges as unaware as possible.

Reactions: indaswamp
LOL! Not the kind of throwdown I was expecting!!!
n7lb0py4giuw1gpkvrlml74e1z6ic2u1znmwil%26rid%3D200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky