Thoughts on ThermoPro TP08 Wireless Remote Digital Kitchen Cooking Meat Thermometer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Islander84

Original poster
Dec 2, 2017
Looking at buying
ThermoPro TP08 Wireless Remote Digital Kitchen Cooking Meat Thermometer anyone use or Reyes these

The TP08 doesn't have the preset temps like the TP20 for specific meats and doneness which is fine to me because I want to set my specific temp. One probe is chamber and one for food whereby the TP20 have two hybrid for chamber or food. I was eyeing the TP08 for the price compared to the TP20. Maybe someone knows if the meat probe with the TP08 is hybrid and the chamber probe is only for the chamber. If the meat probe on the TP08 is the same as the two on the TP20, I'd consider getting another meat probe since they are guaranteed for life. I guess I'm wondering if there are only two probes available for the TP20 and TP08. One straight for chamber and one with a bend that is hybrid.

That way if it's the way I think, I could get the TP08 and buy another bent probe, giving me a total of two hybrids and one dedicated chamber probe at about the same price as the TP20 and always have a backup probe.
-Kurt

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky