Things that make you go hmm...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mr mac

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 19, 2009
Doniphan MO
I was sitting here last night planning out my move for next week when the wife called. We engaged ourselves in the usual chit-chat, talked about the logisitcs of the move, etc. She asked how things were going here at the church and I told her all was well and we have a graduation smoke going on today.

Then she asked if I was bringing home these 'nasty old smokers' I have here or if I was going to just leave them for the church and use my ECB when I get home. I told her that it was always my plan to leave these here and perhaps some day down the road buy a new verticle gasser. End of conversation.

Hmmm...curious.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky