Thighs on the Weber

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Ray, just pulled the trigger at Amazon. Won't be here til mid January, then I'm gonna try it. Can't wait.
If it works like I think it will, my shrimp order just tripled, lol. Thanks for the info and the link.

Reactions: sawhorseray
Thanks Stu, I bought the CI Shrimp tray on Amazon today, won't be in til Jan 11. I read a little about it and it will work on a gas grill. So I'll try it. We love Shrimp here , and Ray's looked so darn good, I would never forgive myself if I didn't try it.

Thanks for the info.

Mike,
You're welcome.
Thanks to Ray and you, I see a CI shrimp tray in my future too.

Stu

Reactions: MJB05615
Thanks Ray, just pulled the trigger at Amazon. Won't be here til mid January, then I'm gonna try it. Can't wait. If it works like I think it will, my shrimp order just tripled, lol. Thanks for the info and the link.

You're more than welcome Mike, I think you'll love the tray, we sure do! I always used to have some cocktail, tartar, or teriyaki sauce with shrimp, now we eat then with nothing but the lemon-
butter they cook in, absolutely delicious! Last night. RAY
DSCN2596.JPG
DSCN2597.JPG

Yeah! That's what I'm talking about. Can't wait. Do you make the Lemon Butter? Or is it something gotten at the store? Merry Christmas, Sir.

Reactions: sawhorseray
Yeah! That's what I'm talking about. Can't wait. Do you make the Lemon Butter? Or is it something gotten at the store? Merry Christmas, Sir.

Just a little squeeze from a lemon and some butter melted in the microwave Mike. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky