They're biting!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Nice, but windy day of fishing. Caught and released perch and bullhead. Great time!
IMG_20230527_115342500_HDR.jpg

Well I love to fish and have since I was little, I have a pontoon boat I love but for a quick no hassle fun time a bank chair and some bait is hard to beat, not biting no problem throw it in the truck and be gone in 5 minutes somewhere else lol, no run back to the launch and wait to load ect. when I am unable to hunt I pray I can still fish in some fashion , perch are really great eating but I struggle to catch 1 big enough to filet here in Tn

Reactions: Steve H
No pic but caught a 17, 18, & 19" walleye today and released 23" & 26" great day of fishing . From shore and using waders.
When the lilacs bloom, the bite is on here in the midwest.

Reactions: Buckeyedude
Nice! Id have a hard time throwing any perch back! They are so good!

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky