Thermoworks Signals

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

EvenFlow87k

Smoke Blower
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jul 27, 2021
Super stoked! Got my new Signals delivered today to replace my Smoke (RIP old friend) that died last Saturday. Can't wait to play around with it!
20210729_121746[1].jpg

Enjoy! I recently got one as well to be able to use billows and was disappointed there was no tripod mount like on my thermaq blu. Took some of the sheet metal I used for smoker mods that was bound for purgatory in the shed and attached it to a RAM mount diamond base and feel like it's a fairly reasonable way to keep your investment secure and out of the way while smoking. I have since replaced the yeti sticker with uniform colored tape but didn't want to scratch the base in case my mill file skills weren't up to snuff.

Attachments

• tempImageynkSJe.png
    tempImageynkSJe.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
  • tempImageEpkBw5.png
    tempImageEpkBw5.png
  • tempImageMu06jU.png
    tempImageMu06jU.png
  • tempImage1ntJ74.png
    tempImage1ntJ74.png
    962.2 KB · Views: 21
  • tempImageRMk9G9.png
    tempImageRMk9G9.png
    917.6 KB · Views: 22
  • tempImageUUAG0Z.png
    tempImageUUAG0Z.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky