ThermoPro TempSpike 500FT Truly Wireless Meat Thermometer on Amazon- Additional 30% 0ff = $55.99

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

robrpb

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jul 15, 2020
Royal Palm Beach, FL
I just saw this deal on Amazon with an additional 30% off coupon bringing the price down to $55.99 for anyone interested. I think you can only buy one per account. At that price I bought one and will try it. Below is the link.

Rob

It would be great to keep this thread updated for a continuous review. I read reviews for a couple hours and found many 4 and 5 star ratings when people are having issues on accuracy, range etc which is confusing to me and the ratings are recent. It's nice to get recent, a year from now and through the 3 year warranty updates. Many mentioned the ambient pit temp was off 40° but may be so close to the meat when cold but is more accurate as the outside of the meat cooks. Let us know.

I' am not a fan of the wireless, any of them actually.. Except for being able to wrap with the probe in I find my inkbird ibbq 4ts to work fine

If bought through ThermoPro it would be $4.79 cheaper.ThermoPro lists the regular price as $79.99 but on sale for $63.99 with an additional 20% off but the unit is no longer available thru them.

The current vendor Awesomeamz is offering it at 20% off of $99.99 making it $79.99 with a 30% off coupon.Still a good deal but Awesomeamz snapped these up and is trying to make a few bucks by inflating the list price and offering a "sale" with an additional 30% off coupon.Sell enough of these and make an additional $4.79 a unit you'll make some money.I know it sounds petty but being burned is still being burned even just for a couple of bucks and that sh!t goes up my a$$ sideways.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky