Thermometer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Chefmjg4635

Original poster
Aug 7, 2020
I am looking at getting a new meat thermometer. Since ny char broil wants to read 200 degrees, when its bot even in the meat. Would like to get a Bluetooth thermometer. Any suggestions on a good one
Mike

Go one step further... Inkbird wifi thermometer. Check the temp of meat even when you have to run up the road for last minute items. Had mine almost a year. I love it. Also check with Miya (Inkbird on here) in a direct message, she might have a coupon code for you!

This seems like a good deal...JJ

Inkbird WIFI definitely. My first brisket, I was watching it like a hawk while driving my wife to Costco. Got back to the house as it reached 205, not a minute to spare.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky