The Shoulder

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

joed617

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 13, 2006
North East
A pic of the shoulder I did 2 weeks ago.. Just dry rubbed and sprayed with apple juice.. cooked for 14 hours ... cooked at a temp of 225 deg.. also fat cap down to protect from the heat.

Joe

Joe,

You're killing me, brother...first the pizza, and now this...my keyboard is gonna be covered in drool...

Man,... I gotta get some lunch...

Cheers,
Brian

another error .. should have been in the pork section .. Umm Dutch .. anyway you can move these? I got the pic thing worked out and thanks again..

Joe

Hey Brother Brian, Not trying to kill ya .. <actually trying to get your taste buds going> .. I see it working .. I'm getting hungry also .. I'll be firing up the smoker saturday and sunday ..

Joe

Yeah, me too! I think my choice for fathers day is probably gonna be ribs! I may throw in a couple shoulders too, since they are on sale. That'll give the ol' Foodsaver a good workout. I'll freeze some and use the rest for sammiches next week.

Cheers,
Brian

Hey Joe, I moved your posts for ya- That shoulder does look good.

Brian-Drool on bro-now you don't have to worry about getting "THE EYE" anymore from the ol' woman!! :P

Thanks Dutch ... At my age I can do more with food than wimmin .. Kidding..

Joe

Right on brother! The only female in my life now walks on four paws, is always happy to see me, and never bitches when I'm sittin' in front of the tube watching sports and drinkin a beer or three...

Cheers,
Brian

wonder if I can get my wife to walk on all fours .. Somehow I doubt it, I'd be the one on all fours in the dog house.
actually she is my 2nd wife .. She is cool and dosen't bitch <much, maybe once a month for obvious reasons, They have PMS thingy and we have ESPN> and she will get me a beer if I ask, I don't think she'd bring me my slippers or newspaper .. lol .. That's kinda pushing it.

Bottom's up

Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky