The new guy from wisco

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

84fireman

Original poster
Jul 9, 2014
Hello,

Obviously im the new guy. Not new to grilling though. I want to have a go with doing some smoking. I am actually in the works pf making my own custom grill. And have plans to make it a smoker combo. So im sure i will be posting questions along the way. I plan to make one out of 1/4" stainless. I am a stainless welder by trade, so this shall be fun. Thank you all in advance for any help.

Welcome from another Wisconsinite.  Amherst.  Hope you enjoy the site, I've pulled a lot of good tips and information off of here.

Reactions: 84fireman
Great to hear im not the only one from wisco! I look forward to getting some great info from here.

Hello and welcome to the forum, I will be looking forward to seeing your build

Gary S

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky