The New Guy from Cali

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

padillad

Original poster
May 23, 2014
Southern California
What's up guys David here from beautiful Southern California. New to this forum looking forward to learning all about smoking. I've been smoking now for about 8-9 years but still feel like there's a lot to learn. The cookers I use are a classic weber kettle, old Weber Summit Silver running on natural gas and still works as if it were new. Great machine well built. I also have a Brinkman Trailmaster limited edition horizontal smoker that is about to find itself on the curb in a bout 8 weeks when my new 20" Horizon RD Marshall Special arrives. Just ordered that beast yesterday with every possible upgrade available. Cant wait to get it I don't know much about it, but if any of you have experience with it I would love to hear about it. The Trailmaster was good but only lasted about 2 years, the fire box has completely rusted and burned out to about paper thin. My favorite things to cook include Ribs, Tri Tip, and Chicken.

Hey David, hello and welcome to the forum. You have landed in the right place. Lots of information and great people. Looking forward to reading future post.

Gary S

Hey David

Welcome to the Smoking  forum.   You’ll find great , friendly people here, all more than willing to answer any question you may have.  Just ask and you’ll get about 10 different answers—all right.  LOL.   Don’t forget to post qviews.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky