The Kilo Charlie Collection

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Boneless Beef Ribs made "Mississippi" style, homemade Ranch Mashed Potatoes & Gravy and Lima Beans!
20221030_165041.jpg

Looks great. Did you go with the normal Mississippi recipe or change it?
Thank you!

I left out the pepperoncini peppers but otherwise stuck to the ranch, au jus and butter. The boneless Beef Ribs that I pick up at the local butcher have a ton of flavor.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Awesome plate! I’ve just got into Mississippi chicken for making sandwiches. This looks incredible, I’ve been thinking of going to a chuck next for the pot roast, but you have me thinking a new direction! Great work!!!!

Reactions: kilo charlie
Awesome plate! I’ve just got into Mississippi chicken for making sandwiches. This looks incredible, I’ve been thinking of going to a chuck next for the pot roast, but you have me thinking a new direction! Great work!!!!
Thank you!

I adore making Mississippi Chicken Thighs in the crockpot.. though I use the Spicy Ranch and Chicken Gravy mix for those.

Reactions: bauchjw
"Mississippi" Pork Tacos with homemade black refried beans, red cabbage and Lemon Greek Yogurt sauce

1668085698435.png

Write up here

Black Rice Risotto with Black Pepper and Blue Cheese Chicken Sausge and Garlic Chili Hominy

20221112_183639.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky