The Boss's Other Link

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
I don't know how many of you have checked out the links that are listed under tulsajeff's Web Logo- one of the links is I Love Recipes .

This site looks like it is in the growing stages and more recipes are to be added. A nice feature that I noticed was ability to submit recipes. Those of us that have favorite recipes that they want to share (after sharing them here first of course :P ) may want to check it out.

BTW-this site also has a forum!! The forum looks like it was started in May of 2005 and it is not as active as Smoking Meats Forum. They only have two dozen members while we have over 500+ members here.

Thank you Dutch for pointing that out. You are correct.. I think that site has the potential to be a really good one and will step out of the bounds of just smoking and grilling and get into various other types of foods as well. The possibilities are endless.

I have been way too short on time over the last few months and have not had time to even take a breath hardly but hopefully I can get that going soon.

If anyone wants to submit recipes please do so and I will get them added to the database.

Maybe even a "Dutch Oven" recipe section :D :D :D ????

Wha?? Huh?? Me?? Dutch Oven Recipes?? Umm-I'll see what I can find for ya, Boss.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky