The Big Burn Out

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
so yer the one settin' all them tire fires down south......not sure i could get away with a burn out here in tempe.

Just this one burnout. About 3.5 pallets went into each one, along with some chilean mesquite and railroad ties.

Got a little side buisness going do ya?
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

I must confess my Dad "Craiger" did all the dirty work today, but I had to share the pics.

I'm sure he had a blast doin it. It was about 70 degrees out today.

Weird thing as you may see in the pics. The black paint is hardly coming off, and that fire was HOT...must be a different kind

does anyone have a strangling smiley? I am pumped its going to break 30 for my half day off friday lol.

No Kidding!! I thought it felt like 85 here over the weekend...but it was 40. I had the shorts on though buddy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky