The Aisle Seat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crewdawg52

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 7, 2007
Brighton, MI
Two Radical Arab Terrorists boarded a flight out of London . One took a window seat and the other sat next to him in the middle seat...

Just before takeoff, an Air Force airman sat down in the aisle seat. After takeoff, the airman kicked his shoes off, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Arab in the window seat said, "I need to get up and get a coke."

"Don't get up," said the airman, "I'm in the aisle seat, "I'll get it for you."

As soon as he left, one of the Arabs picked up the airmans shoe and pissed in it.

When the he returned with the coke, the other Arab said, "That looks good, I'd really like one, too."

Again, the airman obligingly went to fetch it.

While he was gone the other Arab picked up the airmans other shoe and pissed in it.

When the airman returned, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight.

As the plane was landing, the airman slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened.

"Why does it have to be this way?" he asked. "How long must this go on? This fighting between our nations? This hatred? This animosity?

This pissing in shoes and pissing in cokes?"

AIM HIGH!

Crewdawg, that was funny. I'll never have a drink on a plane again...

That there is funny!
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky