Thanksgiving leftovers?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLinza

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 24, 2021
Colorado
Hey fellas, lookin to see if anyone has any good Thanksgiving leftover ideas. We have done a few things over the years. Are favorite so far was probably the Thanksgiving egg rolls. But this year we want something new. If you have an idea you are willing to share, let me know. I'm sure there are plenty of blow your socks off ideas in this place.

Hey fellas, lookin to see if anyone has any good Thanksgiving leftover ideas. We have done a few things over the years. Are favorite so far was probably the Thanksgiving egg rolls. But this year we want something new. If you have an idea you are willing to share, let me know. I'm sure there are plenty of blow your socks off ideas in this place.
The current throwdown is all about using up leftovers. Whip something up and enter.

Reactions: JLeonard
JLinza JLinza lIke jcam222 jcam222 mentioned…. Do some of your egg rolls for the thrown down….

Jim

• Haha
Reactions: gmc2003
JLinza JLinza lIke jcam222 jcam222 mentioned…. Do some of your egg rolls for the thrown down….

Jim
I may have to try that.

Fried stuffing and fried mashed potato patties with eggs and sausage, ham or bacon. Fry them both until very crispy.

Jim
I see Jim is already trying his best to eliminate the competition.
JLinza JLinza do something other than the eggrolls since we've had openly discussed them here. Entries need to be anonymous
Well said Jeff. I see you've read the rules. LOL

I may have to try that.
Although they would have made a great entry. Please don't enter the egg-rolls in the throw-down. As Jeff mentioned since it's been discussed in the open forum. They won't be allowed. I hate disqualifying folks, but we want to keep our throw-downs fair and on the up and up.

Here's a link to the Throw-down J. If you have any questions ask away.

Chris

• Haha
gmc2003 gmc2003 i didn’t even bring any leftovers, other than a chocolate pie, home from my folks. So I’m not even in the competition. I’m looking forward to seeing what others come up with.

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky