Thanksgiving keto style

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow! That was an incredible effort and results! No doubt everyone was thankful in that house! Thank you for sharing!!!! Blessed thanksgiving!

Reactions: jcam222
WOW that's an amazing spread Jeff !
Well with the effort made for family and friends to enjoy the food and the day !

Keith

Reactions: jcam222
jcam222 jcam222 BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma

Heads up Vitacost running great deals that include stackable discounts codes which will get you a good chunk off the canned Eden Black Soybeans which are already cheapest around normally.

FRIDAY10 - $10 off $50 or more
EDEN15 - 15% off Eden products

I hope you can score big with those codes and already cheap prices :D

Last edited:
jcam222 jcam222 BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma thanks!! I will probably order a couple cases

Heads up Vitacost running great deals that include stackable discounts codes which will get you a good chunk off the canned Eden Black Soybeans which are already cheapest around normally.

FRIDAY10 - $10 off $50 or more
EDEN15 - 15% off Eden products

I hope you can score big with those codes and already cheap prices :D
[/QUOTE Thanks!! I’ll probably order a couple cases.

Your cranberries look great. Do you just make ordinary homemade cranberry sauce and add zest or is it a special recipe
If it's a different recipe, could you please post it.
Gary
I used the recipe below scaled up for a large bag of berries. I substituted Golden Lakanto for the brown sugar at like 1.25 times the recipe. Eliminated the orange juice and replaced with water and an 1/8 t orange oil. Simmered roughly 15 minutes and stir in vanilla and orange oil at the end. Folks loved it. I did zest a bit of orange peel on it for visual appeal. Ingredients

12 ounce bag cranberries, rinsed*
3/4 cup (150g) water
1/4 cup (60ml) fresh orange juice (about 1/2 large orange)
3/4 cup (150g) packed light or dark brown sugar*
1 teaspoon orange zest
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

Thanks so much for the kind words! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving as well. Folks were pretty pleased with our spread and all went home with huge doggie boxes lol. Several folks were shocked by the sugar free coconut cheesecake. Although things were labeled several folks had my keto stuffing and gravy and raved about it lol. All in all it was a great day of family visiting. Here is he cranberry that even the cranberry haters seemed to like. View attachment 517286
Wow that cranberry looks off the charts good!

also did some sugar free pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting.
Mmm. Cant believe I fought almond flour so long and it was just a bad bag!

IMG_20221210_162057234_HDR.jpg

Reactions: tallbm
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky