Thanks Mike65 !!!!

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by shoneyboy, Sep 11, 2013.

1. shoneyboy

shoneyboy Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I want to give Mike65 a special Thanks.....He's been working on modifying his smoker and I offered to fabricate a couple new dampers for it. Well, for my assistance, he was kind enough to send me this SWEET shirt... The best part was that it fit and the wife or my daughter can't have it.......ROFLOL

....Thanks again Mike65....... ShoneyBoy

2. That was nice!

Happy smoken.

David

3. mike65

mike65 Meat Mopper

Wow -

Thanks Shoneyboy.  I appreciate all the help with the dampers for my ECB. 

4. shoneyboy

No problem Mike, Glad to help[​IMG], doing something that I love to do, is always fun.......but doing 2 things that you love to do, fabricating and smoking meat, is over the top !!!! ....ShoneyBoy

5. shoneyboy

No problem Mike, Glad to help[​IMG], doing something that I love to do, is always fun.......but doing 2 things that you love to do, fabricating and smoking meat, is over the top !!!! ....ShoneyBoy

6. cmayna

cmayna Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Mike65,
    Can you fix an oil leak on one of vintage Mustangs? And while you're at it, fix the windshield leak on my ole chebbie truck? LOL

Seriously helping out a fellow forum member is always awesome. Good job.

Tapayakin' from my iphone

7. mike65

mike65 Meat Mopper

Sure, no problem. Will work for smoked food. :)

8. eman

eman Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

This is the kind of post i love to see on site . members helping members Get er Done!

I have met Shoney boy and his family and broke bread and MEAT w/ them. Salt of the earth folks .

webowabo likes this.
  9. shoneyboy

Thanks Eman, we need to catch up one weekend........