Thank u Jesus for not letting me mess this up...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congratulations to you both! That lobster looks freaking awesome, going to Coleman’s market Monday to get 2 live now. Lol
Congrats to daughter. Is Chartered the same as Certified in the US as in CPA?

Nice spread!
What's that meat patty I spied in the corner of the grill with the lobster tail?
Honestly, I have no clue what "chartered" means... it is expensive as fuk..... that's all I suppose to know...
Patty in the corner is for my 4 yr old grandson....

Wow!! Congrats to your daughter and congrats to you for putting on an amazing feast. You wouldn't need to ask twice to get me at the table for that. Great job!!

Robert

Reactions: dernektambura
Thanks to all of you... yes, it was quite experience... especially bbqing on wood lumps charcoal... no way to turn the heat down so I was focused like a doberman moving as stuff around grates as fast as I could and trying to put out buttery explosions all over the bbq...lol..... Was I lucky...? Yes, I would say I was very lucky cuz this much "weird food" ( daveomak daveomak )...lol got intimidating at some point... no more 🎓 kids and Thank you Jesus I can go back to cold smoked, easy pace, charcuterie real cholesterol packed food...

Congrats to you both. It's a true stepping stone in life when you make your kids independent of you.
Enjoy your trip, you've earned it, both for what you've done for your kids and for all the help you give on this forum.

Reactions: dernektambura
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky