Thai Style Charcoal Logs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokeyjerry

Original poster
Jul 18, 2008
Owings Mills
Anyone tried these? My wife's friend's husband (don't it figure) was going on about Thai-Style Charcoal Logs he read in a magazine. I looked it up, shipping was more than my smoker cost. Just curious, anyone tried?

I remember back in the day (Vietnam War Era) a potent canabis from Tailand called "Tai Stick".  If this is that in a log form it is probably worth the cost.  LOL. but I doubt it.  Not that I personally ever tried anything like that..............besides, how would you ever find rolling papers big enough to roll a log?.......Just sayin.

I remember back in the day (Vietnam War Era) a potent canabis from Tailand called "Tai Stick".  If this is that in a log form it is probably worth the cost.  LOL. but I doubt it.  Not that I personally ever tried anything like that..............besides, how would you ever find rolling papers big enough to roll a log?.......Just sayin.
"I need rolling papyrus"!  HISTORY OF THE WORLD, Part 1.
drool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky